Since 1982, Excel Aviation has been working in collaboration with aircraft builders and airlines across the globe to develop the next generation of docking systems.
This wealth of expertise and practical experience is the basis for the versatile Excel Aviation access systems for various types of narrow and wide-body aircraft.
Developed in collaboration with aircraft maintenance experts, these systems support safe and efficient maintenance work. The end result is mobile, multi-functional, multi-aircraft platforms that can be designated as either a nose-in or tail-in configuration in accordance with any hanger specifications.
Excel Aviation is committed to supplying turn-key docking solutions while providing expert, comprehensive services that cover docking design, engineering, manufacturing, erection, and commissioning.
Our Key Differences
● Directly working with leading airlines plus aircraft engineering and maintenance providers.
● Aviation experts who collaborate with end-users to suggest alternatives to optimize designs, reducing costs and lead-times.
● Innovative Design and Engineering Teams who provide tailored solutions to meet individual client requirements.
● State-of-the-art CNC machinery.
● Steel and Aluminum welding.
● Robotic, precise production processes.
● Meticulous standards and controls.
● Direct manufacture of exceptionally high-quality products with short lead times.
● Bespoke docking system.
● Assembled and erected at aircraft engineering facilities across the G.C.C.