- Especially designed for the A380 series.
- Incorporates PLC operated, adjustable and hydraulically controlled vertical movements
- Appropriate for use with all wide-bodied aircraft.
- equipped with a Radom Crown Access including a cross-over bridge
- Covers areas of the aircraft’s Radom, windscreen, cockpit, and crown for convenient, safe access for maintenance.
- Equipped with appropriate safety harnesses in the requisite positions.
- Modular docking system consisted of scissor and infill platforms to form outer, centre and inner modules.
- Designed to accept 2 and 4 engine aircraft types associated with the Emirates Fleet.
- Outer module – providing full access from the outboard engine to the wing tip in aircraft with 4 engines as well as access via the integral staircase.
- Centre module – providing full access to the outboard engine and the wing area of the engine.
- Inner module – providing full access to the area between the inboard and outboard engines.
- Each module is individually controlled using a ‘push button control’ system.
- provides access to all of the fuselage areas of the aircraft.
- provides full access to the port and starboard sides, without restricting any movement of the control surfaces
- allows full access to every door of the aircraft, ‘on wheels’ and in the ‘jacked’ positions.
- allows complete access to the fuselage crown areas of all aircraft types.
- Each side (port and starboard) provides access to the Nose Dock Assembly and the Tail Dock Assembly.
- Stairways provide access to all levels and comply with internationally approved Industrial Safety Standards
- The docks permit rapid docking / de-docking of aircraft.
- When used together with a Tail Dock, it allows safe travel access for personnel from the nose through the fuselage to the tail of the aircraft.
- Has an adjustable, vertical drive facilitating efficient, safe, and easy access for maintenance personnel to all components and parts of the air craft’s tail section.
- Is stable at level-0 and moves horizontally and vertically to adjust to the profiles of different aircraft
- Is provided with multiple levels in order to simultaneously reach all the areas of the vertical stabilizer on even the largest aircraft.
- Is designed to maximize the efficiency of aircraft maintenance by providing continuous ergonomic access from the nose to the tail via the fuselage.
- Can be operated independently for access to each level of the tail area of the aircraft.
- The top level of the platform reaches a height of 23 m as is required for the A380 series. aircraft’s